Kindle Cash System

Kindle Cash System

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

This new edition includes a section on Kobo, Lulu, and a newly revised section on how to use Babelcube. It contains more tips and tricks for using each platform. In all there are more than fifty new pages of content in this edition. Kindle Unlimited, Amazona€™s new subscription reading service is another new factor in the market. Some authors love it, others think ita€™s unfair, and is another way for Amazon to make money off of their hard work. My thought is ita€™s there. At the current time, therea€™s money to be made using it, so you need to understand what it is, how it works, and how it can help you sell more books. For that reason I have included a section on Kindle Unlimited. Do you want to Sell More Book? If you're an indie author the key to making more money from your books is to understand how to use all of the self-publishing platforms available. Face it. The competition on Kindle is heating up. To be a successful author and self-publisher today you need to up your game a notch. Sure. Kindle makes up 65 percent of the eBook market, but that still leaves a lot of potential sales on the table if you only focus on that one platform. Smart authors and self-publishers need to discover how to reach the other 35 percent of eBook buyers. Thata€™s where the growth is going to occur over the next five years. If youa€™re not selling on other platforms, youa€™re missing out. Kindle Cash System is another notch on your tool belt. It will help you grasp the bigger picture, and make more sales faster. When you are finished reading this book you will understand how to format and publish your books to the following self-publishing platforms.ACX (Audible) Create Space Smashwords Nook (Barnes a Noble) Google Books a Google Play Store Babelcube Kobo Lulu Read This Short Guide.Publish Your Books on Other Platforms.Watch Your Sales Grow.How to Publish Your Book on CreateSpace, Babelcube, Smashwords, Audible, Google Play aamp; Kobo Nick Vulich. It also doesna#39;t account for ... Some people will do that, probably not the guy who owns a Nook or iPad. He paid good money for anbsp;...

Title:Kindle Cash System
Author: Nick Vulich
Publisher: -

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.

Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA